Services operating within the Marina
The following businesses operate within the Gladstone Marina:
- Heron Island Boat Transfer Terminal
- Compleat Angler Gladstone - also operates parking for Heron Island stays
- Baileys Marine - operates refuelling services
- Ship and Sail Chandlery
- Fodico Marine Group
- Curtis Ferry Services
- Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR)
- MIPEC Gladstone Slipway
- Gladstone Visitor Information Centre
Download our Marina Mapto help navigate your way around.
GPC's Gladstone Marina offers marina users many facilities and services including:
- On site office which is open from 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday and 7am - 3:30pm on Saturday to Sunday
- Showers and toilet amenities
- A coin operated laundry
- Our Parklands
- BBQ facilities
- Courtesy Bus Service operating daily for marina tenants to local shopping centre. Bookings are required and must be in by 9:30m on the day, for a 10:30am departure and 1:30pm pick up.
CCTV Camera Surveillance
Security cameras operate at Gladstone Ports Corporations facilities, to ensure public safety, for the investigation and prosecution of criminal offences and for the investigation of safety, environmental or security incidents. CCTV footage and audio recordings will only be accessed by persons authorised to do so. In the event of an incident, recordings may be provided to the Queensland Police Service and other state and federal government departments for law enforcement purposes. For further information contact the Gladstone Ports Corporation Security team on (07) 4976 1350.
For more information about our facilities and services please email or phone the Gladstone Marina office on (07)4976 1399.