As a Government Owned Corporation (GOC), GPC is committed to supporting the Queensland Government in their proactive initiative to increase publication of information relating to GOCs.
We will ensure the information and level of disclosure contained in this Publications Scheme remains relevant and up to date.
The GOC Release of Information Arrangements is located on the Queensland Government website in the Government Owned Corporation section, GOC Policies and Guidelines.
The release of information is subject to the provisions of the Right to Information Act 2009.
What is the Right to Information Act 2009?
The aim of Right to Information legislation is to make more information available and provide equal access to information across all sectors of the community, while providing appropriate levels of privacy for individuals. Further information is available from the Right to Information website.
If you are seeking access to non-personal information which is not available via our Publication Scheme, you should apply under the Right to Information Act 2009 by downloading the Right to Information Access Application Form.
Download the PDF form and send via email. Contact GPC on 07 4976 1333 for payment via credit card, alternatively visit GPC reception at 40 Goondoon St, Gladstone, 4680 for alternate payment method.
Enquiries, requests and complaints in relation to GPCs compliance with the Release of Information Publication Scheme should be directed to the Company Secretary on 07 4976 1555 or via our contact form.
- Organisational structure
- Contact information and locations
- Board of Directors
- Board and Sub-Committee Charters
- GPC management
- GPC Constitution
- Asset Management Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Communications and Stakeholder Policy
- Community Investment Program Policy
- Complaints about the Public Official Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Delegations of Authority Policy
- Directors’ Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Enterprise Risk and Resilience Policy
- Environment Policy
- Financial and Commercial Policy
- Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Information Policy
- People Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Safety Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Tax Policy
- Public Interest Disclosure Procedure
- Whistleblower Protection Procedure